Otterpool Park LLP
Otterpool Park LLP is leading and driving forward the plans for Otterpool Park as its master developer.
We are working to deliver a next-generation garden town that will support sustainable living and a healthy economy; provide the best quality of life for existing and future residents, and respond to local landscape and character.
As custodians and sole landowners of Otterpool Park, we are in a unique position to take the project from concept to reality.
By taking a holistic approach to the development we can ensure that housebuilders, commercial, retail and leisure developers and infrastructure partners can focus on construction, marketing and delivery.
In our role as a master developer, we also commit to developing relationships with the communities that surround Otterpool Park, to new residents and our partners.
The role of Otterpool Park LLP:
- Leading and coordinating development activities.
- Leading and coordinating the delivery of infrastructure works.
- Becoming the applicant for the existing planning application and any future submissions.
- Facilitating partnerships, to bring forward housing and employment opportunities.
- Holding and managing residential, commercial, agricultural and/or industrial land.
- Commissioning professional services.
- Managing new community infrastructure.