We understand it is important to protect your privacy and your personal information.
This policy describes how we will protect, store and use any personal information we collect from you.
Your use of this website may mean that we collect the following information about you:
- You might share contact information with us by filling in the contact form on this website or by corresponding with us by email or phone. You might also share information when you participate in an online forum or use the links to social media channels. This information could include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- We might also collect technical information about you automatically if you use our website:
- Technical information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address that is used to connect your computer to the internet.
- Login information, browser information and the operating system that you use.
- Information about your visit, including which pages you’ve visited and for how long, any download errors and what you’ve clicked on.
We will use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have specifically requested from us. The email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to Property House Marketing, who provide Otterpool Park with communications services. The email address that you submit will be stored within the website’s own database.
- To keep you informed about the Otterpool Park project more generally, if we feel this information is of interest to you.
- To make sure that the content on our website is presented to you in the most effective way and the website is functioning correctly.
Property House Marketing (www.propertyhouse.co.uk) is responsible for protecting your data and responding to your queries, on behalf of the Otterpool Park project landowners. PHM will:
- Not share your data with any suppliers or partner organisations outside of the Otterpool Park consultants and landowners responsible for the project, except the website developer, search engine and analytics providers.
- Only share your data within this group in exceptional circumstances, if information or clarification is needed to respond to your query.
- Make sure that the website developer, search engine and analytics providers are protecting the data that is collected from the website and not using it for any reason except to make sure the website is running efficiently and we are providing the best user experience that we can. We use Google and Akiko Design as third-party data processors to make sure the website functions correctly and we are able to respond to your queries.
- Only share your information where we are legally obliged to do so outside of these circumstances.
- If you request to be added to our mailing list using our contact form, the website database will store your contact information in order to do this. It will be stored electronically and copies will not be made.
- Your email address and name will remain on Property House Marketing’s Otterpool Park database for as long as their function as communications provider exists or until you request removal. You can do this by requesting removal via email using email@example.com. When requesting removal, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
- We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to all relevant authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time and you can also find out details about how we are using your data specifically. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.