People across East Kent are being invited to another public event to find out the latest about plans for Otterpool Park. Hundreds of residents have already given their views, which have helped shape the proposals that will be on display at Westenhanger Castle on Wednesday 20 June between 2pm and 8pm.
The drop-in exhibition will be an opportunity for people to see and hear more about the plans for the proposed garden town, and give their views ahead of the planning application which will be submitted later this year.
- View and discuss the masterplan for Otterpool Park
- Discuss neighbourhood design
- Learn more about how Otterpool Park will help the long-term housing needs in the district
- Consider the services and facilities Otterpool Park can provide for the wider community
- Hear more about plans for landscape and green space
- Find out about transport, access and connection opportunities for the area
- Learn more about the areas of our work including heritage, biodiversity and water
- Offer your views on our plans
Design consultants and landowner representatives will be on hand to answer questions, give more information on how designs for Otterpool Park are progressing and provide details of the planning application process.
Other events are being planned for local businesses, schools and colleges.
Otterpool Park is being designed as a place where future generations can thrive and communities can connect with each other – where people can live and work, supported by facilities and services they need.